The 10 questions every home buyer should ask themselves
When it comes time to buy a house whether you are a first-time home buyer or have purchased homes before, there are a number of questions that you should give some thought. These include:
1. What style of house do you want to live in? Colonial, ranch, cape, split-level etc.
2. Which neighborhood(s) are you interested in living in?
3. Are school districts important to you? Which ones do you want to be living in?
4. How many bedrooms and baths are you looking for?
5. Do you want a garage?
6. Do you want a basement?
7. What type of property? Flat backyard, hill, large lot etc.
8. Do you want an older home with character or a newer home with convenience?
9. Are you looking for public water and sewer or are you OK with well and septic?
10. Are you Ok with living on a busy road?
For more information, or if you need a referral for a knowledgeable Realtor© in your area, contact:
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
211 South Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
(O) 973-267-8990 x153